Silahkan klik disini untuk melihat karya buku Prof. H. Andi Faisal Bakti MA, Ph.D
- Back to Home »
- Presentation national and international conference attended
Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, January 20, 2016
1. Bakti, Andi Faisal, “Masa Depan Komunikasi, Masa Depan Indonesia”
Sponsored by ISKI, Hotel Lombok Raya, Mataram,
Nusa Tenggara Barat, November, 18-20, 2014.
2. “Islam and Muslim Society in Southeast Asia: Towards a
Better Future” Sponsored by International Conference UINAM dan
Journal of Islamic Civilization in Southeast Asia (JICSA), Hotel
Horison Panakkukang, Makassar, Sulawesi Selatan, Indonesia,
November, 4, 2014.
3. “Interactivity and Evolving Social Media Platform in Online
Newspapers in Indonesia” Sponsored by Orbicom, Perancis.
November, 6-8, 2014.
4. “Integrasi Keislaman dan Keilmuan Dalam Mencapai Learning Outcome” Sponsored by UIN Sunan Ampel Surabaya Held at Royal Tretes View Hotel, Pasuruan, Indonesia, October, 25- 26, 2014
5. “Desain Riset Berstandar Internasional” Sponsored by UIN Sunan Ampel Surabaya Held at Hotel Royal Orchids Gerden, Batu, Malang, Indonesia, October, 11-14, 2014.
6. “International How to Get Published in an International Journal.” Organized by Asosiasi Dosen Indonesia and University of Indonesia 4 March 2014, Depok, Indonesia
7. “22nd AMIC Annual Conference,” Organized by the Asian Media Information and Communication Centre (AMIC), 4-5 July 2013, Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
8. “Periodical IIAS Seminar (The Netherlands),” Organized by the International Institute for Asian Studies, 7-9 July 2005, Bogor, Indonesia.
9. “Periodical OxfordSeminar,” Organized by the Oxford Center of Islamic Studies, UK, 26 May 2005
10. “Periodical IIAS Seminar (The Netherlands),” Organized by the International Instute for Southeast-Asian Studies, Singapore, 17-19 May 2005.
11. EUROSEAS MEETING, Paris 1-6 September 2004.
12. “International Seminal,” Organized by Islamic Wissenschaft, Essen, Germany, 1-3 August 2004.
13. “Periodical IIAS Seminar (The Netherlands),”Leiden University, the Netherlands, 17 July, 2004.
14. “Periodical IIAS Seminar (The Netherlands),”Tilburg University, the Netherlands, Organized by IIAS, on December 16, 2003.
15. “Galigo Festival and Sawerigading International Seminar,” at Masamba, South Sulawesi, Indonesia, December 10-14, 2003.
16. “Intercultural Dialogue for a New Global Equilibrium: Constraints and possibilities, ” Oct. 9-11, 2003, UIN Jakarta, Organized by Pusat Bahasa dan Budaya UIN Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta. And Konrad Adenauer Stiftung.
17. “International Workshop on Human Rights, ” Sept. 30 2003, Hotel Ibis, Jakarta, Organized by the Directorate General of Human Rights and Protection, Dept. of Justice and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia.
18. “International Seminar on “Islamic Methodology of Science,” 26-27 Sept. 2003, Hotel Syahid, Jakarta, Organized by the Cener for Language and Culture UIN Jakarta.September 2002, Jakarta, Indonesia. Organized by the International Institute for Asian Studies.
19. “Open Science Meeting, ” 1-2 Sept. 2003, BPPT (Bureau of the Implementation and Development of Science and Technology), Jakarta, Organized by the Dept. of Science and Technology of the Republic of Indonesia.
20. Chair and active participant at the Seventh International Symposium on Malay-Indonesian Languages (ISMIL-7), sponsored by the Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences (KNAW), Organized by the IIAS and Nijmegen University, at Erica Hotel, Nijmegen, theNetherlands, June 27-29, 2003.
21. “Media and the Making of History in Contemporary Indonesia,” an international Conference, Organized at Leiden University, theNetherlands, March 13-15, 2003, sponsored by the Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences (KNAW), the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (
NOW), Leids Universiteits Fonds (LUF).
22. “Anthropology in Islamic Law,” a Conference Organized by ISIM, on March 12-14, 2003, at Leiden University, the Netherlands.
23. “Islam and the West,” September 2002, Jakarta, Indonesia. Organized by the International Institute for Asian Studies.
24. International Forum on Aceh/Human Rights, April 28, 2001. The American University, Washington, DC.
25. International Communication on History and Memory in Contemporary Indonesia April 6-7, 2001, Center for Southeast Asian Studies, University of California at LosAngeles, U.S.A.
26. International Conference on Bridging the Gap Between Training and Employment in Communications, April 14-17, 99. Montreal, Canada. Organized by ORBICOM, Unesco Chair.
27. Canadian Consortium for Asia Pacific Security (CANCAPS), Annual Conference, 4-6 December 1998. Dunsmuir Lodge, Victoria, B.C., Canada.
28. 12th Asia Pacific Roundtable, 31 May-4 June 1998, Kuala Lumpur, Nikko Hotel, Malaysia.
29. Harvard Project 1998 Conference – 27-31 May, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Pan Asia Hotel.
30. Global Knowledge 97. “Knowledge for Development in the Information Age,” Sheraton Center, June 22-25, 1997, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
31. 47th Annual Conference International Communication AssociationMay 22-26, 1997, Sheraton Center, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
32. Indonesian Association of Scholars (ICMI) Conference , Oct. 6, Indonesia.
33. Asian Mass Communication Research and Information Centre (AMIC) June 96, Singapore.
34. Indonesian Association of Scholars (ICMI) – October 1995, Montreal, Canada.
35. Middle Eastern Studies Association (
MESA) Conference, October 1991, Washington